To Create a Campaign Please follow the below steps.
on Dashboard, click on Add New Campaign Button at top right.
Step 1 -: Campaign Config
There are few options on the above screen which need a better explanation, that is as below.
- Social Share -: Once checked, this will enable the sharing options on Outcome Page.
- Start Page -: if disabled, the quiz questions preview will be displayed directly.
- Segmentation -: When you enable you can do A/B Split testing
- Share to Unlock -: This will put the locker on outcomes, so whenever the user goes through the campaign and then reach to outcome there is a locker that forces the user to share the campaign on the social network.
Once you set all configuration options, click on Next and Questions
Step 2 -: Campaign Questions
Please check the below image for a description of options.
Once you are done adding questions you can simply click on "Next & Outcomes" to proceed to add outcomes for your campaign.
Step 3 -: Campaign Outcomes
The Outcomes are basically section which you want to show to your users, you can set multiple outcomes to display users depending on the answers which they are submitting, for that you need to setup segmentation, I will explain segmentation in next section of this how-to guide.
About Outcome Types
There are 5 types are outcomes that are supported, those are explained below.
- Banner + Text + Call to Action -: When you select this type you get the option to add Banner and Call to Action in between Outcome Header and Footer below is the example
- Banner + Text + Messenger -: When you select this type you get the option to add Manychat Messenger Button and Image Banner between Outcome Header and Footer
- Video + Text + Call to Action -: When you select this type you get the option to add Video and Call to Action in between Outcome Header and Footer
- Video + Text + Messenger -: When you select this type you get the option to add Manychat Messenger Button and Video between Outcome Header and Footer
- Text -: use this option if you want to add plain text as an outcome
Step 4 -: Campaign Lead Capture
In this configuration we will set segmentation as well as the lead capture form, this is basically a HTML code from any autoresponder you have.
When you are creating a Lead Capture configuration at the very bottom you get a section where you can select question and outcome, so you will be able to setup the question, and answers set which needs to be matched to display specific outcome, for example
you have 2 outcomes i.e. outcome 1 and outcome 2, now if you set below
Question one -> answer should be Answer number 1
Question two -> answer should be Answer number 3
Now for the above answers, you want to redirect outcome 1 you need to select this scenario in form refer below screenshot
Once you click on the Save segment is saved and form will clear for the new segment. so whenever user attempt the quiz user will be displayed with outcome 1 if answers are 1 and 3, and for reset the outcome 2 will be displayed. but for that, you need to create new segment stating the new segment as default.
Once you click on Next and Public the campaign will be created and the preview will be displayed. from the same page, you can share or copy the embed code to add into your website.